In conclusion of a dispute between the board of PANSALB and Ramulifho Inc Attorneys. Accusations against the firm for over inflated bills proves to be false.A recent letter to the firm states allegations were incorrect and the “fault was systematic and internal”
The law firm continues to uphold its values in providing unbiased expert legal expertise to its clients. Read the full letter below.
Excerpt from the letter
Dear Mr Ramulifho
Re:Conclusion of dispute between the board and yourself
Your letter dated 18 January 2013 to the board and chairperson of the Portfolio committee bares reference:
- I wish to inform you that after a further and thorough investigation by Resolve group, it appears
that the allegations of overbilling were incorrect and we wish to confirm that it would appear the
fault was systematic and internal.
- On our meeting with the chairperson of the portfolio committee recently, it was concluded that the
Parliament portfolio committee on arts and Culture would issues a media statement to correct what
is porpoted to be allegations of fraud or overbilling by your company
- Please note the parliament portfolio committee on arts and culture has its first committee meeting
on 26 February 2013.
- Finally, we confirm that all outstanding fees owing to your firm and advocates assisting your firm in
our matters were duly paid on 08 January 2013.
- We hope you find the above in order and thank you for your co-operation in the investigations.
ACTING CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Read the full letter below: